• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
Update.

All moved in and mostly settled. Very happy with the fit and finish of the unit. The space felt very small at first, but now with furniture it is perfect. Upgraded all the lights to Phillips Hue bulbs and plan on switching to a Nest thermostat soon.

Views from the balcony are unbeatable of Ice District.

Pictures of furnished unit:

Bonus pictures:

Ditto @glendroid on the great condo and the terrific views. You are now best positioned to capture Fox Tower II rise and all new starts on the western edge of downtown as well as the ICE District goings on.

@glendroid Wonderful high floor views neighbour, got my move-in to the 15th sometime in the next few days :)

What's your thoughts on the move-ins happening while the front entrance and hallways are nowhere near completion? Not sure about your floor but my hallway has no carpet or paint job. A little annoyed but it is what it is.

@crisp at least you won't have to worry about scarring hallways with furniture move-in or spilling stuff on the carpet. Don't lean on the wet paint when they do get around to painting hallways (I am a leaner, and this has happened to me on more than one occasion). All kidding aside, congrats on the move-in and I am sure that you are very excited!

Looks like a restaurant will be going into one of the Ultima retail bays:

224991794-001
Reference ID: Job No 224991794-001
Description: To change a portion of the existing Convenience Retail Use to a Restaurant Use on the main floor (94 occupants and 204m2 of Public Space).
Condo Common Area (Plan 1622175)
Applicant: CKDESIGN ASSOCIATES INC
Create Date: 6/30/2016 8:44:45 AM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

@glendroid Wonderful high floor views neighbour, got my move-in to the 15th sometime in the next few days :)

What's your thoughts on the move-ins happening while the front entrance and hallways are nowhere near completion? Not sure about your floor but my hallway has no carpet or paint job. A little annoyed but it is what it is.

I'm happy that the hallways/elevators aren't done. They would get trashed by all the move ins and the constant movement of all the construction workers.

Lots of work to be done still.

Looks like a restaurant will be going into one of the Ultima retail bays:

224991794-001
Reference ID: Job No 224991794-001
Description: To change a portion of the existing Convenience Retail Use to a Restaurant Use on the main floor (94 occupants and 204m2 of Public Space).
Condo Common Area (Plan 1622175)
Applicant: CKDESIGN ASSOCIATES INC
Create Date: 6/30/2016 8:44:45 AM
Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN

Any ideas on who you think it is? I heard a rumor of a place... Fast food.. but still not sure if it's true.

July 21 - Sidewalks are open!

Back