Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
I don't mind the trim around the windows. It looks like stainless steel even though it probably isn't. Does anyone know what kind of material they are using around the windows?

Loving how this one is turning out, really happy with the brick pattern windows and dark cladding. I think we should start to see the tapering corners pretty soon.

Even at 18 floors this building is starting to look slender, I imagine at 59 it's going to look like an upside down icicle.

Even at 18 floors this building is starting to look slender, I imagine at 59 it's going to look like an upside down icicle.

It's technically 60 floors, as the rooftop balcony will be confined behind the same cladding as the rest of the tower, and part of the rooftop amenities level will be indoors. I'm really not certain why it isn't counted as a floor, but anyways, there you go. It is looking incredible so far. It's only going to get better from this point on...

Hi Group,

Interesting! So much for "Art Central". I remember when the Site was Reconfigured as a an Arts Location of Sorts years ago. It was to B a location to visit etc It just never seemed to Work Out. I remember reading about the location being Redeveloped into a Class One Location with Offices and Condos/Apts. My 1st reactions was Condos? Ya Right! Just didn't seam to Register with Me. Now that its starting to look like a Worth While Project I find myself taking a more active interest in the Project. I am also Interested in the TWO Bldgs to the West of the Project. The 1st One I believe will stay as a Switching Terminal in the Downtown Core for Telus (A G T at One Time). Only thing is With the Advances of Electronics and Cell Phones - How Long will this Last? Can't B much longer really. Not Sure??? That 2nd Bldg that faces on 1st St. West. Its my Views that Gvmnt Bldg is Due for Renovation of Sorts. Who or What Goes in there if anything Will B
Worth watching. Also Anyone still remember when Telus/AGT Had that so called Phone Centre on the 6th Ave Side - Where you Paid your Phone Bills or got Phones? It was the 1st Phone Centre they had, Scotia Bank and Others are now Using the Rest of the former Telus/AGT Sites now. Not Sure Who is All in there now as Its been Years Since I Worked Downtown. Also Those Telus/AGT Bldgs plus the Loughead Bldg are considered "Provincial Historic Sites" so they stay where they are, In many ways - Yes I am surprised Telus got to Develope on that Whole Block. The "Art Central Bldgs" were NOT Worth the Up Grades/Repairs
so were not worth keeping. Height Wise its my Views that Telus must have worked out a Sweat Heart Deal with the City to get the heights possible. Guess only time will tell. Will B Interested to See what Happens on the North Side of 7th Ave between Centre St and 1st St S.E..

Tnx,
Operater.

We can only hope that the south Bow Tower ever gets built. I'm not sure how they'll ever get it to work economically, since the foundation that's built already was only for a short building.

Back