Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Just count the floors in the one Surreal just posted, it's 17.

Hmm I count 18 floors. I looked st the pic you're talking about @AJX and I see that the crane bracket is on 8th and also on 12th, like you said, which puts the glass Up to the 12th floor. However I only count 6 floors past the glass.

Hi Group,

Re the Old York Hotel Site. If Remember it Right, Wasn't Embridge going to Going to Go into that 2nd Bldg with a few Extra Flrs to bring it Up to something like 12 Flrs? Remember seeing a few Pictures of an Expanded York in the Herald when the Bow Project was Announced and all the fan fare that went with it. Things Changed and Nothing Happened, Its now 2017 and Embridge has Expanded as They recently went Shopping and bought Another Pipe Line Company in Texas. Head Office will B in Calgary. If anything I would expect Embridge to take Esso's Place in Esso West's Space to Combine Two Companies - Just my Theries really See what happen later.

Tnx
Operater.

I count 19 floors. 18 floors if you're not counting because it's not finished, but they have at least poured the floor section, so I'm going with 19.
Also as far as office space goes, isn't the office portion only 26 floors?

It's technically correct to say they are on the 19th floor, as they have started that floor. I'm going with 19 floors, all those who said 17 or 18 are wrong, and owe us a beer. :p

Can't be 17 floors. The little piece that juts out on the south eastern corner is the fourth floor. It's either 18 or 19 floors depending on your definition of a floor.

I'm totally confused. The only way I can see it be 19 floors if the double height ground and second floors are not actually double height but double floors.

According to the pic showing the skip, the 4th floor is the little corner piece that sticks out. The extra height second level must actually be two floors.

The skip shows that section as level 4, but from what I can see it really is only 3 levels. The main floor and second level are extra height levels, but don't look to have any extra half floors built in. Not sure why thy numbered the floors the way they have.

Hence just count the actual floors instead of looking at the numbers and you'll see. It's 17, working on the floor plate of the 18th floor.

Back