That’s fair. It is better than that, I just think if they are going for this sail reference then they need to be bolder, more curves more angles.

Does anyone know the future of the land south of 215 Lake shore Blvd ? Where Daniels sales office and Imperial Parking are now ?

i guess a bunch of boxes would make more sense?

The architectural character of all three building feels inconsistent

Haha, a more inconsistent feeling than the Aquabellas, Aqualinas, Aqualunas, etc

Once again the defense of mediocrity comes down to it not being a box. I haven't seen anyone mention a box but, now that it has been mentioned, not sure how King Charlotte isn't superior to this in every way.

I was at the presentation centre this Sunday and it was disappointingly bland, and despite having the footprint, they don't even have a model suite. But it seems like they don't need one because it was quite busy with people either signing, or discussing floor plans. My biggest comment is that the people who bought the south-facing units in the first "tower" portion are pretty screwed in terms of light; and I hope they realize that vs having buyer's remorse later.

<snip> My biggest comment is that the people who bought the south-facing units in the first "tower" portion are pretty screwed in terms of light; and I hope they realize that vs having buyer's remorse later.
What am I missing? How are south-facing tower units screwed re: light?

Back