What do you think of this project?

• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it

• I dislike it a lot

• Total voters
You do see where the original poster fell short right?
Or is this a circle jerk of nepotism and half baked attempts to disparage people you don’t know?
Should I have not stumbled upon this and expressed my thoughts?

This is an urban development nerd forum, not Facebook. I don't like it when people say stupid stuff on here either but like, it's never that serious dude. If you like urban development then check out some of the other threads on here!

When I see people saying they're ignoring/blocking a person it's usually for valid reason. Reading this thread though, I don't see why y'all so butt hurt about @jwroller? To me it seems like @gronk is the one that has an obsession with the Roxy and is angry about the property feud, making some shitty attempt at "sense if hunour" out of anger. Pretty valid to question it IMO...

Getting the damage fixed benefits both sides in the dispute. There is no need to wait to get it fixed.
Exactly.
The issue again being the contractor and the theatre group are just avoiding it.
So much misleading and guided information from the theatre Roxy camp out there.

It would be beneficial to have the south building made whole by addressing the damages they cause so they can move past it.
But like I previously stated access won’t be granted until there is a resolve in that regard.

The Roxy’s prominence and aesthetic in that area isn’t lost on the owner.
He wants the building finish just as much if not more than anybody outside of the Roxy themselves.

My guess: Roxy is suing the contractor Chandos, Chandos is suing the consultant Group2, neighboring property owner is suing everyone, and nobody is winning aside from the lawyers.

My guess: Roxy is suing the contractor Chandos, Chandos is suing the consultant Group2, neighboring property owner is suing everyone, and nobody is winning aside from the lawyers.
I think jwroller told us everything. They are clearly connected to the whole fiasco to have such a visceral reaction to a tasteless joke.
It would be beneficial to have the south building made whole by addressing the damages they cause so they can move past it.
But like I previously stated access won’t be granted until there is a resolve in that regard.
Seems the south building owner won't grant access until Roxy admits fault and fixes any damages to their building, and Roxy won't admit fault while the whole thing is in legal dispute for fear of admitting more liability than is necessary.

The adult thing to do would be to get the buildings fixed, then let the lawyers sort out who pays after the fact.

Well, this doesn't reflect well on either party, but it looks particularly bad for the building that remains unfinished and I wonder if there is potential for damage because of exposed elements.

So they may need to be the ones to step up and act like adults first, regardless of who did or said what.

I think jwroller told us everything. They are clearly connected to the whole fiasco to have such a visceral reaction to a tasteless joke.

Seems the south building owner won't grant access until Roxy admits fault and fixes any damages to their building, and Roxy won't admit fault while the whole thing is in legal dispute for fear of admitting more liability than is necessary.

The adult thing to do would be to get the buildings fixed, then let the lawyers sort out who pays after the fact.
Insurances don't work that way as they don't know what got damaged from the construction.

Back