next phase:

Claridge.png

Nice progress shot. First time trying this forum, let's see how it goes. Still no sign of the white cladding for the tower portion eh?

Looks like they've installed the platform lift for the masonry on the north side - curious to see how it's going to look!

IMG_0180.jpeg

There are heaps of bundles of gray non-brick masonry all over site. I thought they were pavers, but there are too many of them. I think the cladding will end up being very similar to the top of 90 George.

20231206_153354.jpg

20231206_153404.jpg

20231219_112556.jpg

Can't wait for the park on the side that will have a close link to the new library.
Best Claridge project in the last years. Hope the other towers will have the same upgraded quality.

Top of 90 George looks like cement blocks. I don't think that's what they were going for though. Hopefully, this looks better than that. Proportions look better at least.

I’m often surprised by how visible this building is from various angles. This is down Queen all the way from O’Connor. It fills in some of the gap at the end of the street.
View attachment 532067
Wow, this actually really does have a strong impact. That means their taller 45 (or if they revert back and please get the greenlight for the 55 story) then it's going to be super impactful. The west side of the CBD is going to be very different by 2030 if all the projects actually start and top out by then. We got 6 years, let's hope we see some significant traction!!!

Back