The RFP for Technical Advisory Services for this TOC is listed on Metrolinx's capital project pipeline with an expected 2024 issuance.

And since it was never posted in this thread, I'll drop the previous 2022 conceptual rendering here:
2022.jpg

Interesting! I wonder if they have been watching The Well and taking notes?

I miss those days when I was in the know. Usually kept it to myself. Every now and then I posted something offering nothing when I needed an ego boost like when the love of my life from the Brass Rail left me after my credit card was declined.

One day Manulife will build that supertall as VofE promised.

If you like the above, sorry, if you don't, good news: the above render bears no resemblance to the current thinking on this site.

Its fine but nothing special. Just looks like a handsomely detailed yet overall generic Toronto condo development. This was a Piano design?

I really hope by "no resemblance" you mean that the thinking has become more ambitious here. But knowing this city I am prepared for disappointment

Its fine but nothing special.
It's a shitty massing.
Just looks like a handsomely detailed yet overall generic Toronto condo development.
It's basically an AI 'building'.
This was a Piano design?
No. That firm has rightly departed this project (and, more broadly, this City, when they found out how miserly this shitty dumb city is).
I really hope by "no resemblance" you mean that the thinking has become more ambitious here. But knowing this city I am prepared for disappointment
Meh.

Back