20240506-pizza_box_drop.png

They seem to have a new solution to the pizza box litter issue. Saw a couple of these on the Lower Level.

It has been mentioned in this thread before, but there will be a second location of Prince Street Pizza in the market on the lower level. It's been suggested that the current location on Front will be focused on takeout/delivery orders. So it seems like a problem that will go away in a few weeks. Why they don't serve slices on plates in the interim? I imagine free marketing from having the boxes and logos everywhere is one reason.

I'm not saying I agree with the approach, just that we're far from the final state of the situation.

It has been mentioned in this thread before, but there will be a second location of Prince Street Pizza in the market on the lower level. It's been suggested that the current location on Front will be focused on takeout/delivery orders. So it seems like a problem that will go away in a few weeks. Why they don't serve slices on plates in the interim? I imagine free marketing from having the boxes and logos everywhere is one reason.

I'm not saying I agree with the approach, just that we're far from the final state of the situation.
can you find that? i dont remember seeing that post?
neither the wells main site nor the urbanretail leasing plans from November of last year have a prince street pizza going in there

It helps that Prince Street Pizza is a short walk from the Rogers Centre and the stadium permits outside food.
Yes, even slices at Prince Street Pizza are a better value than at the Rogers Centre. It is actually a wise idea to bring pizza from Prince Street Pizza to eat in the Rogers Centre to watch the Blue Jays play.

can you find that? i dont remember seeing that post?
neither the wells main site nor the urbanretail leasing plans from November of last year have a prince street pizza going in there
Found it:
After Prince St Pizza's opening last year, I asked if they would have an outlet in the food court, which does have seating, and was told that they would. So if that was accurate (hopefully), it will just be a matter of putting up with the current lack of seating until the food court opens, anticipated to be in the March timeframe. The Front Street location would then be focused on serving the take-out market.

Back