News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. What a sickening sack of shit that Warmington is.

Ford thinks councillors should take the TTC to meetings around the city instead of cabs? I'd love to see him do that lol.

If Ford wasn't sick again do you think Joe would've asked him about staffers spending 2.5 hours a day delivering his daughter's sandwiches? Say they're making $20/hour. That's like 50 bucks a day, not to mention the loss in productivity. Then there's all the time staffers spent helping out with his football team. You know Ford just went partying after games and staffers likely went home. There's another, say, three hours per day per staffer.

Last edited:
I bet he doesn't make it through the end of the year. If he doesn't, his seat vacates and who runs in Ward 2? Doug? Mikey? One of the KKKKs? With 3 years left, council will likely call a by-election instead of appointing someone and no way will the Fords keep away.

I wonder if Doug realizes he's not wanted at the federal or provincial levels and so will just run for his old council seat.

John Oakley, of all people, was questioning Ford making such a public spectacle out of his health struggles. He said Ford calling on the public to take care of his wife and kids was particularly awkward. I agree, though many are saying that was touching. For me, I was thinking WTF, he wants Torontonians to take care of his family?

I bet he doesn't make it through the end of the year. If he doesn't, his seat vacates and who runs in Ward 2? Doug? Mikey? One of the KKKKs? With 3 years left, council will likely call a by-election instead of appointing someone and no way will the Fords keep away.

Mike or Kathy would be the best case scenarios.

I wonder if Doug realizes he's not wanted at the federal or provincial levels and so will just run for his old council seat.

Would he? I don't think his heart is in municipal politics, esp. when his chances of making it big at the upper levels is geting increasingly dim these days.

AoD

John Oakley, of all people, was questioning Ford making such a public spectacle out of his health struggles. He said Ford calling on the public to take care of his wife and kids was particularly awkward. I agree, though many are saying that was touching. For me, I was thinking WTF, he wants Torontonians to take care of his family?

Well, the public should have taken care of his family - through the CAS.

AoD

Would he? I don't think his heart is in municipal politics, esp. when his chances of making it big at the upper levels is geting increasingly dim these days.

AoD
Hopefully!
the doctor at the end of this video says the same thing...

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/video?cli...1&hootPostID=25cb6292cec07080b2418633002e0f69

"the goal now is to relieve pain and restore function, we are no longer actually trying to cure the illness 'cause that's no longer possible."

Ya, this is the same guy who was on the radio. It's got to really mess with you mentally--this cancer. It sounds like it's a zombie, you think you've gotten it but it keeps coming back. You think some people are just like, screw it, I give up?

Ya, this is the same guy who was on the radio. It's got to really mess with you mentally--this cancer. It sounds like it's a zombie, you think you've gotten it but it keeps coming back. You think some people are just like, screw it, I give up?

Depending on the case, it may have been unrealistic for someone to believe that luck would be on their side. Benefits of positive thinking aside, the statistics speaks for itself.

And giving up post-recurrence for marginally curable/incurable cases is a common thing - everyone does the is the pain/discomfort from the treatment (esp. chemo) worth the transitory benefits it offers balancing act.

AoD

Waw it online last night. My first thought was that it looked like an obituary. Weird. Then again, the Star can pretty tone deaf at times.

They probably jumped the gun with this one because they're always struggling to find ways to add cool features for their new iPad app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back