News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised it's not being talked about on IHTWOMRB Facebook page. They will figure out a way to blame Tory.

I am talking with one of his friends on Twitter and he did have a nice side. He was just very firm in his political beliefs.

he was so loyal to his beliefs that was probably his best and worst quality

He apparently committed suicide...

True to form, he disabled his Twitter feed one last time.

graemeTO.png

His last cached posts are from February 1st.

Screen shot 2016-02-17 at 9.03.16 PM.png

Attachments

• graemeTO.png
    graemeTO.png
    171.9 KB · Views: 564
  • Screen shot 2016-02-17 at 9.03.16 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-02-17 at 9.03.16 PM.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 648
I'll bet Sun Media/Rebel Media folks blame this on left wing bullies but he was just as confrontational as anyone.
He actually started it. I remember he was nice in the beginning but then he started making videos of people at debates to bully them. And he was terrible on twitter, nobody started anything with him, he was the one starting it all. In any event, you look at all the people who worked in that toxic environment for 4 years and I bet most of them wish they'd never taken a job with the Fords. Towhey, Price, Beyers and others who suffered at the hands of Ford, now McEachern.

In happier news: today's meeting of Council has wrapped up in a single day!

Yeah, without Rob to hold items and blather on about saving pennies, things get done fast!

Yeah, without Rob to hold items and blather on about saving pennies, things get done fast!

That's why we have councillor Holyday to do his bidding.

Screen shot 2016-02-17 at 10.13.33 PM.png

Too bad he didn't vote to reduce the police budget if he actually cared about saving money. Seriously, this guy is the probably worst new councillor out of all of them.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-02-17 at 10.13.33 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-02-17 at 10.13.33 PM.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 695
He actually started it. I remember he was nice in the beginning but then he started making videos of people at debates to bully them. And he was terrible on twitter, nobody started anything with him, he was the one starting it all. In any event, you look at all the people who worked in that toxic environment for 4 years and I bet most of them wish they'd never taken a job with the Fords. Towhey, Price, Beyers and others who suffered at the hands of Ford, now McEachern.

Agreed! That was a horrible environment to work in. Some of those people got out before things really went sour.

That's why we have councillor Holyday to do his bidding.
Too bad he didn't vote to reduce the police budget if he actually cared about saving money. Seriously, this guy is the probably worst new councillor out of all of them.

Runs in the family, though I'd argue Karygiannis is worse.

AoD

In any event, you look at all the people who worked in that toxic environment for 4 years and I bet most of them wish they'd never taken a job with the Fords. Towhey, Price, Beyers and others who suffered at the hands of Ford, now McEachern.

But unlike the rest of those characters, Graeme was in too much denial to even be capable of wishing thusly--and he also had less of a parachute. Essentially, the Fords plucked him off a turnip truck after they'd burnt all their bridges; and he took to it like he'd just won the Lotto Max. Then POOF, it was all gone, Graeme had no Plan B and his continued Twitter antics made sure he remained unemployable--though Twitter being Twitter he could still (wishfully) pass himself off as "employable" (or even employed?) insofar as he remained (wishfully) faithful to the Fords. But, y'know, all that talk about his "drunk tweeting" might actually have been true--and with that in mind, his situation might have been *far* grimmer, even macabre, than he was letting on.

I'm sure that at some point (not *too* much) earlier in this thread, I was speculating on Graeme as a *harrumph* tragedy in the making, because of his continued Twitter tone and the mystery of what his post-Ford "real-life" activity actually was. So, now it's proven.

And if I may offer a bit of fitting Ford National-esque insensitivity here: whatever led him to do this--it's *his* problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back