News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dougie was on am 640 this morning to compare Rob and Trump but I don't see the audio file anywhere. Not sure if he gave a Robbie update.

He does a fair amount of radio bits, but he is pretty much a has-been a this point.

Yep, I was just curious to see if he gave an update on his little bro's health. BTW I think Doug might take one last shot at the mayor's chair as a sort of tribute to Rob.

For some reason, I'm thinking that the AM 640 guy got the call-in interview on the basis of promising not to ask about the baby brother.

For some reason, I'm thinking that the AM 640 guy got the call-in interview on the basis of promising not to ask about the baby brother.

Why, because Doug would have qualms about lying and saying Robbie was 'doing great'?

CP24 ‏@CP24 5m5 minutes ago
On Trump, former councillor Doug Ford said he agrees a wall should be built between U.S. and Mexico.
CP24 ‏@CP24 4m4 minutes ago
He also acknowledged that a majority of his employees are Hispanic, calling them "the hardest working people."

CP2Ford...

CP24 ‏@CP24 10m10 minutes ago
Doug Ford tells CP24 he hasn't ruled out a run for a seat in Queen's Park.

I wonder if he will still have Hispanic employees after this?

Last edited:
Why, because Doug would have qualms about lying and saying Robbie was 'doing great'?

Hardly that. He lies like a carpet, as they say. I believe it is very likely that Diane would not want the subject chewed over in public, and Diane is the only person who actually could succeed in telling Doug Jr. to STFU about something.

Last edited:
And since when do Canadians use "Hispanic" to describe a group of people? I thought that was a uniquely American thing, and a somewhat racist thing at that.

Yeah, there isn't a huge Latino community here from what I can tell.

In Trump lingo, Dougie is just hoping to line up for sloppy seconds after the banging Trump gave to conservatives yesterday.

Oh, and the ladies love Doug too...

How is that Doug got through two interviews today, and no one asked him about Rob?

As I ventured earlier, I somehow think that the interviewers are having to promise not to ask about baby brother in order to get Doug Jr. to turn up or call in, and they are willing to do that because of the 'entertainment value' of Doug Jr. bellowing horseshit on a talk show.

Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 1.51.53 PM.png

Did he let all of the "Orientals" go when they stopped sleeping by their machines?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 1.51.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-02 at 1.51.53 PM.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 545
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back