News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love when Anglican & Catholic are different from Christian.

Whoever is hosting on 1010 right now played a clip of people chanting "Rob Ford, mayor for life" and he pointed out that the people were black so Rob couldn't be a racist. Jeez!

Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 10.42.20 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 10.42.20 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-03-30 at 10.42.20 AM.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 484
Does anyone think that Rob actually planned his own funeral? Downtown, a procession (which right now is looking like a Ford Nation parade/pep rally) probably the most "elite" church.

He doesn't sound like the type who can plan anything - or know enough about protocol to plan something like a funeral.

AoD

Looks like the only thing missing is the Riderless Horse.

(
horse.jpg
Incidentally, the Toronto Paramedic Service Chief's Ceremonial Unit aka Honour Guard can be seen at in the City Hall Rotunda in some of Doug's selfies. )

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 512
I'm shuddering thinking about what those poor kids have been coached to say when they speak at the ceremony. It is going to be unbearable.

I didn't like Rob for obvious reasons but I might actually hate Diane and Doug. Just vile soulless sociopaths.

Does anyone think that Rob actually planned his own funeral? Downtown, a procession (which right now is looking like a Ford Nation parade/pep rally) probably the most "elite" church.
Great point, a simple man with the accolades of an elite, and a cautionary tale bespoken at his rallies. They shot for Capraesque and achieved Rob Zombie.

I'm shuddering thinking about what those poor kids have been coached to say when they speak at the ceremony. It is going to be unbearable.

I didn't like Rob for obvious reasons but I might actually hate Diane and Doug. Just vile soulless sociopaths.

Given their obvious Kennedy aspirations, we'll probably see Dougie saluting the procession in shorts, followed by Diane demanding the city install an eternal flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back