News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 says Mikey has more or less been bullied into all of this. Even if he wins the byelection (which I imagine he will), I don't think he's all of a sudden going to turn into the Second Coming Of Rob. I mean, Doug might force him into voting against everything just like Rob, but do you think he has it in him to be as big a grandstanding, obstructionist jerk? That's who Rob *was*...with Mikey it seems like it would be an act, and if he can even pull it off it will seem forced.

Wow, guess I am naive and I am not from Toronto so not technically my business but I sure am repeatedly shocked by the slimey questionable antics at city council, is nobody accountable ever for the Ford pandering and waste of money and loss of dignity?
I realize the big shew at city hall for the king lying in state was an attempt to placate the brain dead ford nation voters, after all that is 300,000 potential voters for next elections for mayor.
My goodness bad enough they allowed a half dead man to run knowing full well he couldn't do his job but now he is gone and this is certainly an opportunity to regain some pride and function for the city by quickly just eliminating the Ford effect. Why did they not just select a replacement, non Ford, and be done as they would know full well that a Ford freak would run if an election was held given the sense of entitlement that clan demands. Certainly it would be useless for anyone else, decent , to throw in their hat. The financial, emotional and moral toll of catering to that Ford clan and FN nuts is impossible!
Will Toronto never tire of being the laughing stock of the world, or at least until Trump gets to be president in US and makes that country win the king of fools award.
It seems very crazy to me that a kid with no education, no business experience, no life experience or maturity and definately no speaking skills and a speech impediment no help and questionable actual intelligence by only parroting the Ford BS doctrine.....how can he be entitled to $100,000 of tax payer money to just be Dougs puppet and likely do absolutely nothing constructive for his electorate but guess they will love him anyway for his name!
Mikey will likely just be a silent place holder in council. Why doesn't he get a spine and some training and a job away from his sick family and have a proud life on his own as far away from that crew as he can get, but I guess easy money is easy money aye!
How can the city allow this. Is there no end to the Ford shame that they will cater to?

Perhaps Toronto troubadour Mike Ford could be persuaded/drafted to make a run in W2. At least it would be a 'Bob Roberts' kinda thing and the rubes up there might learn something.

I wonder if Dougie will be co-councilor, it's what Robbie would have wanted. :)

So much for being more presidential...

ddale8 7:52pm via Twitter Web Client
Trump says he doesn't understand how you can harm the ozone by spraying hairspray in your OWN APARTMENT.

Yeah, about that...

Screen shot 2016-05-05 at 8.55.23 PM.png

Screen shot 2016-05-05 at 8.55.38 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-05-05 at 8.55.23 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-05-05 at 8.55.23 PM.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 428
  • Screen shot 2016-05-05 at 8.55.38 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-05-05 at 8.55.38 PM.png
    22 KB · Views: 431
I think its great of Mikey to take on holding up the name of Etobicoke's first family in the by-election so that Doug can dedicate himself full-time to "Trumping" the federal and/or provincial Cons. Mikey can honestly declare his love for the "poorly educated" if it helps. Remember, Mike's got his one semester course diploma in Leadership to fall back on.

Anyone know if Mikey's back living with Granny?

Doug will also do all of Mikey's media. The Ford spokestrumpet.

Would the family let Mikey handle his own affairs at City Hall? They generally let him do the trustee thing on his own.

It's deja vu all over again...

Daniel Dale can't escape it!

The benchmark set by his family? Hopefully not drunk and hitting anyone with Big Mac and Fries.

AoD
Now, now.... Mikey has lost 100 lbs and has been minding his health.
Expect to be decked with a fistful of lentils and kale. :p
The way Mark Towhey writes about how Rob returned every call, makes it sound as if it is was another of his compulsive behavioural issues. If things weren't going well, he'd pick up his phone list—day or night—and "dial for love." Add to that the fact Rob had almost super-human (and drug fuelled) stamina, and I fear Mikey is settling himself up for a fall.

Even Rob had to lay a great deal of groundwork before he became this mythical creature that returned ever call. Mikey would be better off trying to build his own reputation than live off the second hand fumes of someone else's.

Also he likely has behavioural issues of his own . . . and a dicky heart.

But at least I think Mike knows how to use email, so maybe that will speed things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back