Except for the clunky looking appliances it looks like they've done a great job with this building. I'm a big fan of walls of windows that stretch right down to the floor.

ya, those windows sure are dramatic... even a bit scary for those with vertigo! What a killer view of downtown, the city looks huge! The unit looks empty, wonder if its some guy just flipping it or is this a vacant unit for sale?

There are lots of pictures of the inside of the units on mls.ca, just do a property search using the postal code for 2181 Yonge St.

Mary

Ooops. Obviously I gave the thumbnail size image in my last post. Here are the larger images.

2173779162_6a6f1b3194_b.jpg

2172988645_f4a06840ba_b.jpg

Cheap and cold looking. Reminds me of the locker room at Extreme Fitness.

Those towers have truly made Yonge & Eglinton a visual destination for the eyes from so many different vantage points in the city. Perfectly appropriate for what is really the physical centre of Toronto.

Deer,

Park library branch has gotta be the best pick up joint in town: rich, bored single 25-35 year olds begging for love! Perfect. Yonge and Eglinton is a 10 minute stroll away--past dead Torontonians, a perfect reminder that for every 55 story condo built, there's another story to be told....

From +10@Bloor and Keele, M-M looks mighty arrogant: build up, build more, build better you conservative small town politicians and developers!

Thank-you,

the Urban_dreamer

I love pictures that really capture the colours of both sky and the buildings glass reflecting the sunlight. Amazing picture.

Thanks for posting Caltrane.

Back