Says in the article it will be built over an existing ctrain tunnel! is that the tunnel for the green line?

The red line tunnel goes under the site.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 401
I like it, for the simple reason that it's better than what's there now. I don't always use that line of thinking, but do for this one. The lot it's on was probably going to sit an empty wasteland for another 30 years. I want to see something built there in my lifetime.

Says in the article it will be built over an existing ctrain tunnel! is that the tunnel for the green line?

No it's the red line tunnel.

I was supposed to be at the groundbreaking, but got sidetracked and couldn't make it. Looks like they had a good chunk of dignitaries there.

Happy to see this move ahead as planned. In fact, I'm just happy to see so much momentum in the east side of the core these days; Curtis Block and One finally resurrected and underway, Telus Sky nearing completion, NMC already a symbol of civic pride and discussion, this development, and all of the proposals at Stampede Park. Just amazing, didn't think we'd see this level of momentum for another 5 or more years, and there's only more to come :)

Back