Not cheap but worth it. If there was 1 developer in this city to build a good product, its great gulf. I've been living in the Hudson since May and its been great. I know some people have had some issues with some wallpaper in the hallways but the product is pretty solid.

I'm also totally satisfied with the Hudson. I think Great Gulf will probably take care of the wallpaper issues under the TARION homeowners warranty. It was mentioned during a board meeting. Also, it'll be interesting to see if they're going to provide patio furniture as per the renderings if the board pressures them.

I've heard great things about the Morgan, too.

Actually, this is a GREAT GULF HOMES' new project called "CHARLIE". www.charliecondos.com It is located on 430 King St. West. It is adjacent to The Hudson Condo also by GREAT GULF HOMES. I really like the Hudson because its location and the interior finishes.

There was one on the Diamond & Schmitt site but there hasn't been any word if that design is the one they've gone with.

There was one on the Diamond & Schmitt site but there hasn't been any word if that design is the one they've gone with.
I'm pretty certain they've scrapped that design. I've spoken to someone working with the architects/developers and he said that they haven't released a rendering yet, but they do have the design all planned at this point. So, that leads me to believe that the existing D&S rendering for The Victory is no longer valid.

The Charlie sales centre is halfway complete on the southeast corner of Adelaide and Charlotte, on the 2nd floor of the building there.

What the sales centre in the parking lot on the southwest corner is for is a mystery still for me.

All of those images of the girl on the couch on Charlie marketing material were taken in the party room of the Hudson.

Charlie's VIP Broker Preview

I have heard from Baker Real Estate that the tentative VIP broker preview is on April 29th.

Latest condo guide has a huge rendering. Basically same D+S design with a few modifications. What I find slightly annoying is how the continuous street wall line from the lower portion of the Hudson is not continued. It looks good and I hope it quickly sells.

I believe it will sells quickly for the South & East facing units because they have better view than the North & West units unless the units are located on the higher floors.

Idiocy aside, the views facing east will be pretty spectacular.

Back