News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I am glad Urban Toronto advocates for less communication between politicians and constituents.

We aren't the ones getting him to cut his own cell line, dear. Besides, I am sure he got the communication from his constituents quite well at Ford Fest eh? Oh wait, I must have meant the parents of autistic kids.

AoD

How many employees does the Doug Ford family business employ?

Why does he think running Ontario (or Toronto) is the same as running his family business?

How many employees does the Doug Ford family business employ?

Why does he think running Ontario (or Toronto) is the same as running his family business?

Pity the poor employees if Doug is treating the staff with as much disregard as he has been treating this Province so far.

Last edited:
People took my comment wayyyyy too seriously.

I really don't have a lot of sympathy for Doug in this regard. There is a reason people don't give out their personal cellphone #.

I haven't been following this all that closely but how did this guy get the job? He's 26 without a lot of work experience, how could have have applied and beaten out other people?

Same way that the Ford brothers got good paying jobs at Deco Labels after dropping out of post-secondary education and without the qualifications. Nepotism.

I haven't been following this all that closely but how did this guy get the job? He's 26 without a lot of work experience, how could have have applied and beaten out other people?

He is an accomplished Lacrosse player and has connections with Dean French to some degree. Maybe we should be checking who is or was playing Lacrosse and knows Dean French I am sure there are more connections and job appointments.

Back