News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I don't think Ryerson could afford the rent. Goodlife was paying a premium for that location, which is why the gym itself hadn't been updated. For 10 Dundas East to kick them out, there must be a tenant with deeper pockets.
Ryerson does have a partial ownership of the building, so Im sure they have a little wiggle room on rent prices

The Hard Rock was supposed to find a new downtown location after Shoppers took over their old one, I thought they might go into the old HMV location (Now Tokyo Smoke), but this space could also work.

A Hard Rock two storeys underground? Nah, this is the kind of space to set up a giant model train set.

If this isn't Little Canada's new permanent home you can throttle my caboose.

For a gun club, you can just head down to the lake and paddle your canoe across to somewhere in New York State. For an axe throwing club, head to an aging industrial area. Meanwhile, Little Canada have been teasing for months now that they'll be moving downtown. What would be a better spot for them?

For a gun club, you can just head down to the lake and paddle your canoe across to somewhere in New York State. For an axe throwing club, head to an aging industrial area. Meanwhile, Little Canada have been teasing for months now that they'll be moving downtown. What would be a better spot for them?

The Roundhouse?

I can't think of something more useless in this space than model trains. So that's probably what will be moving in.

I hate to say this but I agree. The Landlord will put anything there to have the rent paid.

The model train place on Hanna left because of high rent, I doubt this will last long either if it is a model train place.

If you guys are not familiar with Little Canada, check it out. This will be modelled on Hamburg's Miniatur Wunderland, and while no-one else around the world comes close to Miniatur Wunderland's size (there are several of these popping up now that MW is Germany's busiest tourist attraction), there is millions of dollars behind Little Canada. This won't be your next door neighbour's model train set, this is next level… (and I'm convinced it's coming here).

I have Little interest in seeing Little versions of structures that I can see blocks away in real life, and Little interest in seeing this country's natural splendor in miniature plaster form. But I am sure this will appeal to someone (?). I just hope the same tourists make it out to the ROM and AGO.

Back