• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
Is it just me, or has cladding installation REALLY slowed down over the last couple months?

Based on Contra's timelines, it seems to be pretty well on track, maybe a little slower...
timeline-jpg.224190

They're 7 stories up from the January 6th status. Don't forget they've also been working on the cladding for the podium and lower levels.

I think in general the steel is always going to be slower than the glass, so as we get towards the final floors it's natural for the glass to catch up and seemingly lag behind. I suspect we'll stay 2-3 floors below the fireproofing tarps.

Cranes for this project in this awesome shot.

Was looking again at this at the great sunrise photo and just noticed the seagulls in the foregound, and more beyond. I was so fixated on how perfectly the sun aligned with the CN Tower, or vice versa, but totally failed to notice the seagulls skimming across the top of the water on their daily migration. That photograph is a keeper. Thanks for posting it.

Was looking again at this at the great sunrise photo and just noticed the seagulls in the foregound, and more beyond. I was so fixated on how perfectly the sun aligned with the CN Tower, or vice versa, but totally failed to notice the seagulls skimming across the top of the water on their daily migration. That photograph is a keeper. Thanks for posting it.
I am also saving the photo. It's just too beautiful to forget.

Back