News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Mississauga is changing the name of Marco Muzzo park by adding a "senior" to the end.
What happens if the young Marco has a kid - then he becomes the Sr?
Do these people not have middle names?

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/03/30/mississaugas-muzzo-park-gets-a-tweak-to-its-name.html

Yeah, this was discussed above in this thread.

I think Mississauga was simply using the name people would most likely understand didn't refer to the Muzzo in the news these days, while at the same time interfering as little as possible with the name of the park. In this case, not sure anybody would know if the middle name referred to the granddad or kid.

Mississauga is changing the name of Marco Muzzo park by adding a "senior" to the end.
What happens if the young Marco has a kid - then he becomes the Sr?
Do these people not have middle names?
Or nicknames, like Marco "the lush" Muzzo? Or whatever Mario Puzo would use for notorious people.

Drunk driver Marco Muzzo who killed 3 children, grandfather seeking parole: victims’ family

BY CARYN LIEBERMAN GLOBAL NEWS
Posted January 28, 2020 8:13 am

The drunk driver who killed three children and their grandfather in a crash north of Toronto in September 2015 could be out on parole this spring, according to the victims’ family.

“We were notified late last year that an application had been made, as we are registered victims,” said Jennifer Neville-Lake, the mother who lost her children and father in the collision.

He has to be let out of jail eventually. This isn’t Bernardo.

Agreed entirely. From what I know, he has never committed any other crimes, real or imagined*.

I do think however, that he should be banned from driving for at least 20 years.

*--I have a list if you're interested. :p

Agreed entirely. From what I know, he has never committed any other crimes, real or imagined*.

I do think however, that he should be banned from driving for at least 20 years.

*--I have a list if you're interested. :p
Marco Muzzo can easily afford to hire a chauffeur or a helicopter pilot (just like the late Kobe Bryant).

Imprisoned drunk driver Marco Muzzo is seeking parole again

Kayla Goodfield Multi-Platform Writer, CTV News Toronto
Published Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:59PM EST

TORONTO -- Imprisoned drunk driver Marco Muzzo will have his second chance at being granted parole in two months.

A hearing before the Parole Board of Canada is scheduled to take place on April 28 at Beavercreek Minimum Institution in Gravenhurst, Ont., where Muzzo is currently serving his 10-year-sentence.

Imprisoned drunk driver Marco Muzzo is seeking parole again

Kayla Goodfield Multi-Platform Writer, CTV News Toronto
Published Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:59PM EST

TORONTO -- Imprisoned drunk driver Marco Muzzo will have his second chance at being granted parole in two months.

A hearing before the Parole Board of Canada is scheduled to take place on April 28 at Beavercreek Minimum Institution in Gravenhurst, Ont., where Muzzo is currently serving his 10-year-sentence.

This isn’t Bernardo. Muzzo screwed up and killed a family. We don’t want to be paying for Muzzo to sit in jail for a decade.

This isn’t Bernardo. Muzzo screwed up and killed a family. We don’t want to be paying for Muzzo to sit in jail for a decade.
He is a billionaire. Some of his wealth can be extracted to fund MADD. Oh, and he should be paying for his imprisonment out of his pocket.

He is a billionaire. Some of his wealth can be extracted to fund MADD. Oh, and he should be paying for his imprisonment out of his pocket.
In the USA it's not uncommon for all prisoners to pay for a portion of their incarceration. But I'm not sure we should model ourselves on the USA nor have a means test. As for MADD, I don't think that organization has been run by Mothers in decades.

'Can be" is different than 'should be'. Unless there was a financial component or restitution order component to his sentence (I can't recall), the state can't simply bleed him. I don't know if the family has or is suing him but that is no guarantee of public benefit

Frankly I'm starting to think drinking and driving is a problem that won't ever fully go away unless you move to automation cars.

I do think that compared to before the number of people that are really drunk while driving has gone down dramatically but I seen it all the time at parties were people have a few drinks and they seem perfectly fine but legally I'm sure they're not able to drive.

Yes they are ride checks but let's be honest 99.9% of people that probably go out and have a few drinks and drive get home without any consequences...and this is why this problem never goes away.

Frankly I'm starting to think drinking and driving is a problem that won't ever fully go away unless you move to automation cars.

I do think that compared to before the number of people that are really drunk while driving has gone down dramatically but I seen it all the time at parties were people have a few drinks and they seem perfectly fine but legally I'm sure they're not able to drive.

Yes they are ride checks but let's be honest 99.9% of people that probably go out and have a few drinks and drive get home without any consequences...and this is why this problem never goes away.
I've never taken a breathalyzer test, but I would assume the assume the opposite.
That when the average person feels a bit too tipsy to drive, they are actually well under the limit. A quick google search gave me this - which almost says I can have 1 drink per hour in perpetuity and still stay at zero.

5192b50cecad044c2c000016

Back