Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
Nothing wrong with a couple new skyline markers. I'm not one for the design. I wish it was different.

I just hate that we are getting more identical twins. I can't stand the idea that these will be identical, and bookend our skyline indefinitely. I loved the project when they were 150, 125, and 100 meters. It made sense to have them staggered. This does not make design sense at least from a skyline aesthetic perspective. I don't know if many of you understand how terrible this is going to look.

I would prefer the stagger too. Hell, Cidex could really blow us away and make the second one 175... lol. I do like that they are flipping the orientation of the second tower at least.

I would prefer the stagger too. Hell, Cidex could really blow us away and make the second one 175... lol. I do like that they are flipping the orientation of the second tower at least.

I would love it even more if the eastern tower was taller, to at least keep some balance in the western end of the skyline. It would look especially good since 11th and 11 is about 12 meters shorter than this. So a bit of a stepped appearance.

always thought the left tower should have been flipped 180. looks dumb this way.

92291DD6-F0A5-4D67-87B6-17D724EB36A9.jpeg

Ew, I hope it's just a mistake (which will be corrected gods willing) that a bunch of the white spandrel on the east side of the south face is missing. Good lord. The entire west side of the south face is fine, why are there tons of missing spots on the east?

Yeah I noticed that too! It drives my OCD nuts that they don’t match up. I remember on The Underwood and Versus tower the same thing happened in a few spots, but by the end it was fixed on both.

Hi All,
I'll Go with all 3 Buildings.Why? Honestly Feel it will B a Plus for Downtown West End. It makes the Area a Bit
More Vibrant and you don't get a Half Completed Project and the Dvlprs Up and Walking Away. Just how I feel about it Truthfully.
Tnx, Operater.

Nothing would get done if these mistakes were address as they were being installed. Installers are there to complete the building's envelope as efficiently as possible.

Back