I hope i'm wrong but let's be realistic, a lot of these higher-end projects will have a hard time in the near future getting off the ground?
Have you heard of any update for this project? The status is unknown... Construction was supposed to start this month. They haven't sent delay letters or anything. You can't even get an email back from Davpart.

The first closing date estimate is still 5+ years away. I'm not sure if Davpart knows for sure if there will be a delay to the final closing date. With all holds on new constructions, I suppose this was expected that they havent started yet. But one of Davparts other projects, Avro, still has construction in progress. I'm hoping this means no issues with the company, as I would like to see United get built as well.

The first closing date estimate is still 5+ years away. I'm not sure if Davpart knows for sure if there will be a delay to the final closing date. With all holds on new constructions, I suppose this was expected that they havent started yet. But one of Davparts other projects, Avro, still has construction in progress. I'm hoping this means no issues with the company, as I would like to see United get built as well.
If they delay construction, they must let buyers know within 10 days. From what I was told, construction was supposed to begin beginning of April.

If they delay construction, they must let buyers know within 10 days. From what I was told, construction was supposed to begin beginning of April.

I think you're confusing contract termination and/or occupancy date notifications. The construction timeline doesn't directly involve buyers at all. If they take another year to prep and decide to use concrete pumps (rather than buckets) to keep the original timeline it's entirely on them.

They only notify buyers about things which materially impact the contract with the buyer; not their internal processes or decisions.

Last edited:
I think you're confusing contract termination and/or occupancy date notifications. The construction timeline doesn't directly involve buyers at all. If they take another year to prep and decide to use concrete pumps (rather than buckets) to keep the original timeline it's entirely on them.

They only notify buyers about things which materially impact the contract with the buyer; not their internal processes or decisions.
I thought delay of construction was a required notification under Tarion? That's what the rep told me?

I thought delay of construction was a required notification under Tarion? That's what the rep told me?

Where it impacts the buyer contract.

They're not allowed to keep 2 different target dates (one internally, and another they tell buyers); but they can definitely still fiddle with process, logistics, and scheduling. Blue sky (very optimistic) scheduling happens, though sometimes they hit those targets.

Last edited:
Where it impacts the buyer contract.

They're not allowed to keep 2 different target dates (one internally, and another they tell buyers); but they can definitely still fiddle with process, logistics, and scheduling. Blue sky (very optimistic) scheduling happens, though sometimes they hit those targets.
Ah makes sense. Thanks buddy!

Do you think you can share a view of the new drawing from the west elevation of 481 from the perspective of the 51st Floor of 488 (assuming that’s the first floor of clearing 481 as you have shown before)? Thanks!

Sure no problem...

1590615926995.png

1590615991965.png

Back