DJI_0184.JPG

That skeleton is creeping me out also...but I am glad we now know the true height of Absolute is one large skeleton. Noted.

Looks like they may have the site clean next week.

The core drill I thought was taking place in fact it for Geothermal Heating and Cooling for the site. All kinds of holes have been drill with tubing above the ground.

This is the 2nd on I have seen being done, but the first one was done after the hole was dug. Is this normal as its out of my field of knowledge?? I know the Well is doing it but different from the first one I saw being done about 6 years ago.

Photos to follow when I have time.

I’m getting really excited to see these getting underway. It will be great to have more height close to Hurontario. Can’t wait to take pictures of the LRT with these towers in the background!
Hopefully, this gets built sooner rather than later...
1600828447999.png

Drove by the site yesterday to show them the site and noticed the asphalt being removed and no sign of the tubing for Geothermal Heating and Cooling.

Don't know what Flickr has done to the links of photos not showing up and they are becoming a pain these days. I know off hand a few of the photos missing and will add them back.

Back