Oh I hope they aren’t that close 😂
ya if they could shake hands it would mean that one of the buildings or both would be tilted (this offensive?) let hope this doesn’t happen. The progress of this building is really starting to make pace now.

ya if they could shake hands it would mean that one of the buildings or both would be tilted (this offensive?) let hope this doesn’t happen. The progress of this building is really starting to make pace now.
Or that the original comment was exaggerating for the surreal moment. But also said in the hope that the building will one day meet Mr. Benito's perch grade. :)

Oh I hope they aren’t that close 😂

Well............if we remember this photo............from when you tied yourself to the fridge and hung off your balcony by rope for just the right shot..........

1607810585546.png

I read the closest point to Benito as being ~12M or so..................

So if the construction worker also dangles on a rope...........all they need is about a 5M arm-span each to make it work!

Or.......they could shift the crane and walk out to the end and .................Benito could make Espresso for the morning shift.......and turn the TV around they could watch some World Cup qualifying matches while getting their morning caffeine in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received this notice today.

“A major structural concrete pour of 750 metres is required for the development site of 1 Bloor Street West. The site is located in the south-west corner of Yonge Street and Bloor Street West. The full closure of Bloor Street West is required to accomplish this task

Two pumper trucks, the stationary pump on Balmuto Street and 6 cement trucks (two at a time at each location) will be on Bloor Street West and Balmuto Street to accomplish this task. The pour is scheduled overnight 7:00 p.m. on Friday, December 18th, to 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 19th, 2020.”

I received this notice today.

“A major structural concrete pour of 750 metres is required for the development site of 1 Bloor Street West. The site is located in the south-west corner of Yonge Street and Bloor Street West. The full closure of Bloor Street West is required to accomplish this task

Two pumper trucks, the stationary pump on Balmuto Street and 6 cement trucks (two at a time at each location) will be on Bloor Street West and Balmuto Street to accomplish this task. The pour is scheduled overnight 7:00 p.m. on Friday, December 18th, to 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, December 19th, 2020.”

If I can be bold - will you be covering the pour?

AoD

Yeah thick is probably right here. If there where no rebar and area enclosed was full of water instead (see pics above), you could almost swim in it...

Back