Reaction score
Got this from the City...
1590440424001.png

1590441140538.png

1590440570442.png

1590440880782.png

1590441499107.png

Last edited:
With all this density and the lack of walkability, traffic in Mississauga will be horrendous compared to today in about a decade's time. My friends who lived in the nearby condos would drive to Square One. As I used to work in the area, I know even for many living and working around Square One may still involves a long desolate (and in winter high winds) walk to work. Maybe once Square One is redeveloped, but until then yikes!

I love it. This design is a lot more refined and is slightly taller than the original placeholder tower, which was about 190m. I'm also a big fan of how they've been heavy on the white monochromatic aesthetic for all 4 M City towers so far, it's really going to make the whole thing stand out from a distance.

I wish they go back to the plan to narrow Burnhamthorpe to 5 lanes in place of 7 after the failure to make it 7 to Dixie.

After the failure to Widen Burnhamthrope to 7, The City decided to reduce the western section back to 5, but was put on the back burner.

Moving to 9 m sidewalks would be great for the area.

Because of traffic, people prefer to use the car than walk to Sq One. I been bitching for decades how bad it to walk and cross Hurontario due to traffic, but mostly the signaling system. Have to wait 2 or more minutes before a light change with no traffic around is in a pain in the ass before COVID-19.

They are currently renovating the sales centre for M4.

Looks like they're on track to match a release date with this M4 😉 All jokes aside from the BMW /M performance namesake of this development I'm still impressed at the pace to which they've sold units; exciting times for MCC!

Back