According to Housesigma, 358 units leased and 23 Sold since occupancy in summer.
Not surprised. Most condos that just register go through a period with high sales and leases. That, combined with the implications of COVID created the perfect storm across most developments.

Not surprised. Most condos that just register go through a period with high sales and leases. That, combined with the implications of COVID created the perfect storm across most developments.

20 more units leased in 17 days since Dec 13, bring it up to a total of 378 leased units. Seems very high demand to me in December. Inventory is drying up.

Untitled.png

20 more units leased in 17 days since Dec 13, bring it up to a total of 378 leased units. Seems very high demand to me in December. Inventory is drying up.

Yes, it does seem high but not unusual knowing what’s going on with the market. Last 30 days Monde had 14 units leased. And Monde is just one tower.... I’m also not so sure inventory is drying up just yet.

Last edited:
Yes, it does seem high but not unusual knowing what’s going on with the market. Last 30 days Monde had 14 units leased. And Monde is just one tower.... I’m also not so sure inventory is drying up just yet.

I think inventory may be drying up. I'm curious how many people are actually living in the units, however. I wouldn't be surprised if a large chunk of units have been sold to investors who are waiting for rents to rise again. Who knows.

As of today, Last 30 days, Monde had 11 units leased and Daniels had 40, therefore, In average, Daniels had 20 unites leased per tower. Total leased units at Daniels since occupancy is now 427 compared to 358 as reported on Dec 12 (thread #1908).

To me Daniels is in a much better location than Monde, especially when it comes to grocery from accessing to Loblaws and St. Lawrence Market.

Last edited:
As of today, Last 30 days, Monde had 11 units leased and Daniels had 40, therefore, In average, Daniels had 20 unites leased per tower. Total leased units at Daniels since occupancy is now 427 compared to 358 as reported on Dec 12 (thread #1908), leased units has increased by 69. in 19 days (net of Christmas Day and New Year Day), hence 3.63 units per day.

To me Daniels is in a much better location than Monde, especially when it comes to grocery from accessing to Loblaws and St. Lawrence Market.

View attachment 292157
I feel like this should be in the real estate thread, no? Not sure what this has to do with construction.

Back