I'm drawing right on top of the actual plans so I don't think I can get any more accurate than this.
Well, then either my eyes are deceiving me or the podium plan was updated. Check this photo. The south edge of the podium extends almost all the way/entire width of the tower floor plate.

Well, then either my eyes are deceiving me or the podium plan was updated. Check this photo. The south edge of the podium extends almost all the way/entire width of the tower floor plate.
There’s about a 3 floor difference between the main tower and podium so likely just an illusion of sorts.

You may also be seeing the building immediately south as part of the podium as they sort of line up in that one photo.

Piece by piece the black crane disappears.
78F0BA2D-F6ED-4456-B80E-511BEB0AC83C.jpeg
3AC67F2F-A3E5-4AA2-916E-4FE4DD83963A.jpeg

There’s about a 3 floor difference between the main tower and podium so likely just an illusion of sorts.

You may also be seeing the building immediately south as part of the podium as they sort of line up in that one photo.
Hey @Contra, I believe @khaldoon is correct in that the western podium elevator core is wider than just the super-column to super-column width. The red lines are where the western podium walls end, but the green lines are where it looks like they appear in your diagram.
1620675422804.png

You can also see the western podium width in the elevation drawing below:

1620676451237.png

As Khaldoon mentioned, though, this is a very minor nitpick, and I speak for everyone here that your diagrams are very much appreciated! :)

Ah, you're talking about the core in the back. That makes more sense...not really a podium but I'll see if I can make some updates. Will be covered in the diagram once it's clad so may not be relevant.

Appreciate the photos. Hopefully with the completion of the adjacent podiums, and removal of the centre crane they can get moving on the tower section.

The One just doesn't look as butch anymore, that crane was the Tom of Finland of its class. Come back black crane, we barely knew ye…

We've got two just sitting idle at the Foster & Partners project here in SF.

Back