Some new images of this project from the developer's website:

A-1.jpg
B-1.jpg
C-1.jpg

Sad to see those character brick homes on the south side of Cosburn , with the mature treed backyards get the wrecking ball. I thought they provided a nice contrast to the surrounding midrise and hi-rise apartments.

The ones on the north side of Gowan seem a little more generic.

Bring it on! This is how we fight endless sprawl. If the city is smart it will incentivize this type of development. Lots of opportunities around the city to assemble SFHs with no particular heritage value and increase density without building huuuuuge towers. Just hope they don't cheap out on materials.

Is anyone aware of a potential development across the street from this project, on the north side of Cosburn?

Site acquired by Marlin Spring:

Site acquired by Marlin Spring:

That rarely bodes well............

Here's hoping this is an exception.

Sorry I'm a noob to all this. Why do you say this doesn't bode well? Do they have a bad reputation?

No need to apologize, we're all 'noob' at some point!

You learn by asking!

And yes........their reputation, in particular as it applies to architectural design (and execution thereof) is not great.

There was a public meeting earlier this week that I was unable to attend. Did anyone attend, or hear anything?

I'm still hearing rumors of another nearby development that directly affect me but can't find any information. There's nothing on the city website

I've heard about an assembly at that intersection that I believe is distinct from this one. There was a lone holdout that was holding up plans, but I think the assembly is now happening without them, and Toronto is about to gain another spite house.

Does anyone know what is going on with this development? There was a public meeting in late September.

Does anyone know what is going on with this development? There was a public meeting in late September.

The AIC says 'OMB appeal' for status........ (of course they mean OLT now).....

However, when I search estatus on the OLT site I don't see a case file for it.

There's also no 'Request for Direction' report to Council.

Last edited:
The AIC says 'OMB appeal' for status........ (of course they mean OLT now).....

However, when I search estatus on the OLT site I don't see a case file for it.

There's also no 'Request for Direction' report to Council.
Appeals to the OLT made since June 1, 2021, have not been appended to the publicly available list. I am making inquiries as to what is going on with making public more recent appeals.

Back