Additional renders:

1612473674516.png
1612473704662.png

Is that small strip of land between the buildings and benches owned by the muni? Would be nice if they could make it into a nice little linear park.

Is that small strip of land between the buildings and benches owned by the muni? Would be nice if they could make it into a nice little linear park.

Looks private to me. Seems to be the garbage area for the adjacent residential:

1624820605736.png

When I walked by there on Wednesday pre-flight, it looked like it was part of the park to me. The only drawback was at the far left end there were those dive bomber birds. Some places put up signs when those things are nesting but there were no signs that I saw so I was glad to be wearing a hat. One of them came right down and I could feel it on my head.

That makes sense. It just seems like an underused patch that could be programmed nicer. It's a bit of a waste as it stands. Even just a row of trees and planters would help a lot.

That makes sense. It just seems like an underused patch that could be programmed nicer. It's a bit of a waste as it stands. Even just a row of trees and planters would help a lot.

This is what it looks like in the park:

1624823914547.png

I imagine the space is either intended for picnic'ers.............(though, no tables or bbqs)..........or for 'informal play'.....

Certainly more could be done with it......either through active programming, or alternatively through a more naturalized landscape.

Back