I believe those where concluded to be test runs. I guess their jury is still out as to whether those will still go up there.
I drive by the site for work every day and nothing has changed for the balcony guards yet.
The guards are visible in many shots, including several on the preceding page. This, from @Rascacielo, for example:

c5010117-5aaf-4593-8c1c-d42940d242c3-jpeg.330645

Part of me hopes the pink flooring shown in some of the pictures is permanent - fits with the Sugar Wharf marketing and is a great colour pop that I wish Menkes had leaned into more here - but I'm assuming the construction material just happens to be pink.

Last edited:
Part of my hopes the pink flooring shown in some of the pictures is permanent - fits with the Sugar Wharf marketing and is a great colour pop that I wish Menkes had leaned into more here - but I'm assuming the construction material just happens to be pink.
Possibly for Pride Month? :->

Accept Daniels Waterfront is beige though. I'm not sure I consider that an improvement however... /sigh

Accept Daniels Waterfront is beige though. I'm not sure I consider that an improvement however... /sigh
Then you have Spire (Church/Adelaide) with its scattered yellow panels that look a bit like plywood covering broken windows! I too like a bit of colour but it does need to be done properly. Edited to correct name, Vu to Spire.

Last edited:

Back