Walking by at lunch today.
20210722_133903.jpg

It may not be stellar but it's more interesting than everything else around there. Having witnessed concords sea of blue and soulless buildings around Rogers center today and realizing just how bad it is, I'll take anything that's not blue even if its not the most inspiring

It may not be stellar but it's more interesting than everything else around there. Having witnessed concords sea of blue and soulless buildings around Rogers center today and realizing just how bad it is, I'll take anything that's not blue even if its not the most inspiring

Right there with you, and it's not just Concord that puts up all blue glass box's. I think some glass buildings are nice if they're done right, like CIBC Square, but I'd much rather some of the darker colours like P.J Condo's and buildings that aren't glass like One St.Thomas.

To me it would have been fine if the podium is a warm coloured red brick, like the neighbourhood architecture (and Bisha and King Blue) instead of the sterile boring glass and boring cladding

To me it would have been fine if the podium is a warm coloured red brick, like the neighbourhood architecture (and Bisha and King Blue) instead of the sterile boring glass and boring cladding

Regardless of the podium, it's still far better then a blue glass rectangle.

Back