News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Perhaps I missed that Kate Spade was leaving Cumberland Street, but the signage is gone and the windows papered.

I believe that 100 Bloor (old pottery barn space) has been leased, but I can't confirm. Anyone know anything?

I believe that 100 Bloor (old pottery barn space) has been leased, but I can't confirm. Anyone know anything?

CBRE still have it showing as leasable.

But that could be out of date.

There are.....ummmm, problems w/some of what CBRE has up............(from my perspective anyway)

No building permits pulled in relation to retail fit-out that I can see. But that may not be necessary or may not have been applied for yet.

CBRE still have it showing as leasable.

But that could be out of date.

There are.....ummmm, problems w/some of what CBRE has up............(from my perspective anyway)

No building permits pulled in relation to retail fit-out that I can see. But that may not be necessary or may not have been applied for yet.
it's not longer listed here:

Based on this retail insider article my hypothesis is that Lululemon is taking 60 (or 100 Bloor)... which is great! Nike was looking at a reconfigured 2 Bloor West but not sure if they ever signed.

Based on this retail insider article my hypothesis is that Lululemon is taking 60 (or 100 Bloor)... which is great! Nike was looking at a reconfigured 2 Bloor West but not sure if they ever signed.
Arlin was at Cushman & Wakefield (LePage) back when I was doing design work with them and I worked on a few projects with his name as a junior. Good guy. Should probably take the flotsam equipment out of the pool before taking a picture of himself in front of it though. ;)

South Korean international bakery chain, Paris Baguette, are opening at 110 Bloor Street West. The unit was previously the location of Browns Shoes.

110b.JPG

La Canadienne, a Montreal-based fashion and footwear store, at 138 Cumberland Street opens today. It replaces the former Kate Spade store.

After the item on Paris Baguette, I half expected to read "La Canadienne, a Jakarta-based fashion and footwear store..."

Hmmm but they have a large flagship on Queen West?

Unless they are trying more of their largest concept with the studio, coffee bar and retail like Chicago or Mall of America...

Hmmm but they have a large flagship on Queen West?

Unless they are trying more of their largest concept with the studio, coffee bar and retail like Chicago or Mall of America...
Queen's not that big (10k) and Cumberland is tiny. Their current strategy is pop-ups, 5k square feet, and massive flagships (25k)
I'm pretty confident they're leaving the Cumberland Ave store (60 Bloor is also a strong possibility) .

Back