News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

New Retail at Gerrard Square:
Jumbo Video, Ardene, El Greeko, Top Cuts, EB Games, La Senza, Suzy Shier, Urban Planet, Absolute Dollar, Hallmark, Tropical Joe's & Asian Gourmet

At The Albion Centre, Sheriff's No Frills was recently renovated! It features the Butcher Block, Fresh Fish, Bakery, Hot Meals To Go and Dollar Zone.

If you find Dufferin Mall too upscale, try the Galleria Mall.

I've actually never been to the Albion Centre - I was always put off by the area. I hate Rexdale with a passion. The whole thing could be bulldozed for all I care, save for the new Hindu temple and that Canadian Tire gas station at Kipling and Rexdale Boulevard.

By the way, has anyone heard anything further about the redevelopment of the Galleria mall? I think it's been 3 years since that application was filed...

Jesus was once a teenager too.
He knelt on the lawn, and he wept woebegone,
While all his ex-friends raced like demons into
The face of the Albion Mall.

Jesus was once a teenager too.
He leapt across the rooftops, and he wondered aloud
Why all of the neighborhood night police stood
Around the face of the Albion Mall.

All I'm feeling is sorrow inside,
Superman feelings I can't help but hide.
I feel I've been caught in an animal's trap.
Crucify them, not I.

His teachers all claimed he'd been smitten with shame
From his father's cheap daredevil Circus of Fear.
And you'll need but a miracle these days to steer
From the face of the Albion Mall.

Now, Jesus was once a teenager too.
Though he could walk on the water, he could not face the laughter.
'Cause the tools of his trade were the size of his feet...

An oldie but a goodie.

Yorkdale

Boss:Hugo Boss, is opening directly next to Crate and Barrel in fall 2008
and Armani Xchange is opening its first store in Toronto in the mall, across from the Levi's store.

Miss Sixty/Energie is expanding, in a different location, while Coach is expanding in its current location.

Michael Kors opened recently, and has remained consistently filled with shoppers/gawkers, The store is very nice, but sells mostly bags/shoes, and less clothing than one might have expected.

The Star has an article reporting on the new Michael Kors Yorkdale store, saying it is the company's 2nd best performing location in North America.

The Star has an article reporting on the new Michael Kors Yorkdale store, saying it is the company's 2nd best performing location in North America.

That's basically a guarantee they're coming to Yorkville in the coming periods.

That's basically a guarantee they're coming to Yorkville in the coming periods.

For some reason these Kors shops seem to be mostly in suburbs...both in Canada and the US. I doubt, unfortunately, you'll see one in Yorkville any time soon.

Didn't know where to put this, but H&M is opening up at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga in the fall (source: HM.com), and two locations on Rue Ste-Catherine in Montreal (one is at 450 Ste-Catherine, the other is at Ste-Catherine & Peel Sts) (source: walking by -- photos can be provided upon request :p)

Speaking of H&M, I keep forgetting to go into the men's section in the Square One store! It's been open for what 2 months now and I've been in the mall several times.

Speaking of H&M, I keep forgetting to go into the men's section in the Square One store! It's been open for what 2 months now and I've been in the mall several times.

It sucks ass. Doesn't hold a candle to the selection at Yonge and Dundas, or even the one at Yorkdale.

I guess the Square One location doesn't carry the mens' line of suits. I wonder if the Heartland store will?

A/X Armani Exchange will be opening at the Toronto Eaton Centre. I just came accross this job ad, looking for Eaton Centre Managers

It's opening in the old Esprit location on level 2 (Esprit having moved downstairs near American Eagle). I suppose that means it should have an entrance onto Yonge Street.

BTW, signs have gone up announcing the locations of Aéropostale (level 1) and Fossil (level 2) in the Eaton Centre.

Fossil is opening a store in Eaton Centre, but closed the Square One location... odd.
And I need my watch fixed. Guess I'll have to go to Sherway!

Back