So what's on the first 7/8 stories of this thing, is it a mall or something? Looks like a mall. I feel like I should know since I work there.

So what's on the first 7/8 stories of this thing, is it a mall or something? Looks like a mall. I feel like I should know since I work there.

Nope. Retail at grade. Then office, then residential.

September 30th:

EE390405-552F-4AF5-8AC4-5C2EA7F241EF.jpeg

They are there in case Blue Jays fans riot over their team being eliminated from playoff contention and I am saying that as a Blue Jays fan.
Were they not put up after the van attack on Yonge Street? I feel like that's when they decided to put these things up all over the place instead of building proper barriers.

Well, I got transferred to 1181 Queen Street West. No more cool photos. But I can post photos of my new building. What is getting built there?

What's with this city's love affair with Jersey barriers?

After the Nice truck attack, and the subsequent Yonge Street van attack, there have been jersey barriers or bollards placed around a lot of high traffic places like Union Station and Rogers Centre. It's unfortunate that they can't beautify them with art or flower beds.

Back