E6ECE621-5227-425F-801B-492433F69018.jpeg
EFC7B288-28ED-40BD-B561-DE39A6545A70.jpeg

Docs were updated on October 13, 2021. Unsure if there are any new renderings that we haven't seen before. I think the only new one is this winter rendering below.

There are also more details on materials.

View attachment 356925
Wonder if they have snow melting using heated pavement for garage entrances, but nothing for the pedestrian sidewalks (other than shovels and salt)?

Wonder if they have snow melting using heated pavement for garage entrances, but nothing for the pedestrian sidewalks (other than shovels and salt)?
Interestingly, one of the docs that dropped was a Cost Estimate for streetscape enhancements, which I haven't seen included in the dev app portal before.

Posting it below as it was an interesting look into the costs associated:

1634757427749.png

so now where do we park for the Christmas market? lol 😅
I totally forgot about this on the weekend. We were meeting friends in Corktown for a patio beer, which I would ordinarily never drive to, but we had to drive to the suburbs after that, so we decided to take the car. What a mistake! Every street from Sherbourne to Bayview was basically people circling looking for parking. I know I was contributing to the problem, but I definitely learned my lesson.

Back