You just made me think of that as new standard slogan for all mediocre development.

"We're better than a gas station!"

Reminds me of The Taylor's original sales slogan: "We're near a gas station".

All I can think of is this scene from Ghostbusters:

BA7LxyfCUAEVsxj

"Uh, a couple of wavy lines?"

In honour of their rapid decline, Wallman presents......."Le Skid Mark," much to the dismay of Toronto's waterfront. Unless the materials are top notch this could really look tacky.

Last edited:
As M1 & 2 have proven, one could shift the floor plates in conjunction with the waves for a far more dramatic effect...

...but in the end, it's a glass box with sqiggly lines impressed upon the wrap arounds. Done before. And worn the T-shirt. /sigh

As M1 & 2 have proven, one could shift the floor plates in conjunction with the waves for a far more dramatic effect...

...but in the end, it's a glass box with sqiggly lines impressed upon the wrap arounds. Done before. And worn the T-shirt. /sigh
Right but here's an idea for you. Why shift floorplates when you could just make a square box..? Right, see the genius all the sudden!?

Right but here's an idea for you. Why shift floorplates when you could just make a square box..? Right, see the genius all the sudden!?
...and that's why we got those squiggly lines instead. /sigh

Nice gob Koops on this tower and location! Love to see a show flyby of the area when possible Thanks!

Back