Into the formwork.
The big difference will be shown when those forms are removed.

Is that green stuff algae growing on the tower?
Not sure what/where you are seeing. I'm pretty sure not being that obvious is likely not a concern at this point. And probably can easily be taken care of either way.

I managed to squeeze out one photo last Saturday before my battery died. Looks like they were using pumps and buckets to pour. Kinda makes a nice title... "Pumps and Buckets".

L9600659 copy2.jpg

now with the big pour done, hopefully we can see speeds increase a bit here. Does anyone know if the next level still requires some extensive rebar work or are we more or less onto "regular" floors now?

now with the big pour done, hopefully we can see speeds increase a bit here. Does anyone know if the next level still requires some extensive rebar work or are we more or less onto "regular" floors now?
they told me they will have at least 1 floor every 2 weeks, which seems slow still but much faster... hopefully they can get that speed upto a floor a week.

I suspect this layer along with the other two preceding deep slab pours will act as a massive transfer slab structurally supporting the entire elevator shaft and central floors areas for the entire building. Those 60 degree cross members on the ground floor appear to be designed to support local weight only and add structural rigidity. Comments please from anyone directly working on the structure of this building.

I suspect this layer along with the other two preceding deep slab pours will act as a massive transfer slab structurally supporting the entire elevator shaft and central floors areas for the entire building. Those 60 degree cross members on the ground floor appear to be designed to support local weight only and add structural rigidity. Comments please from anyone directly working on the structure of this building.
I think you are correct.

Back