P1240719.jpg

Interior work with this hoarding...

P1240708.jpg

P1240716.jpg

P1240712.jpg

P1240714.jpg

P1240713.jpg

P1240715.jpg

Couldn’t snap a picture but CIBC logo up above the banking centre (beside the go bus terminal). It’s on the roof and not really legible from road level, not sure if temporary or it’s permanent for the Gardiner commuters

Couldn’t snap a picture but CIBC logo up above the banking centre (beside the go bus terminal). It’s on the roof and not really legible from road level, not sure if temporary or it’s permanent for the Gardiner commuters
Is it that new logo they have? I think it's so uncreative and lacking in any obvious association with the bank.

Is it that new logo they have? I think it's so uncreative and lacking in any obvious association with the bank.
Yup, this one. Not really relevant for this thread but I think it’s not a great logo because it can’t exist without the text. Maybe that will change with time but it’s too generic of a shape and I don’t think most people associate diamond with CIBC. Feels like they just hired the Commerzbank designer and made it red. Also happen to both have the word “commerce” in their name.

3F4DD70A-0843-416F-BC57-6124F8BD696A.jpeg

Yup, this one. Not really relevant for this thread but I think it’s not a great logo because it can’t exist without the text. Maybe that will change with time but it’s too generic of a shape and I don’t think most people associate diamond with CIBC. Feels like they just hired the Commerzbank designer and made it red. Also happen to both have the word “commerce” in their name.

View attachment 359377

It also looks a lot like the Rogers logo now, just with the icon a little more square and on the right instead of the left.

Back