More unsubstantiated concerns from nobodies with no experience with projects of any size let alone this size? Ugh. Only thing worse than these stupid posts is me taking the time to complain about them.

Well whats done is done lol.

More unsubstantiated concerns from nobodies with no experience with projects of any size let alone this size? Ugh. Only thing worse than these stupid posts is me taking the time to complain about them.

Well whats done is done lol.
Just for the record though...there were nobodies on both sides of the debate here. Since most of them had been proven not be very fine people, they have been cleared out from what I gather. This does not stop the occasional somebody wondering in here making an off comment though.

...either way with this project, the show will go on. 😼

Ohh for crying out loud can we just stop?

Back to the building. I find it interesting they seemingly removed the blue film/protection that they had put on the glass and now we have white sheets up. Are they for the sake of glass protection or just to block our view of interior work?

Back to the building. I find it interesting they seemingly removed the blue film/protection that they had put on the glass and now we have white sheets up. Are they for the sake of glass protection or just to block our view of interior work?
The blue film seems like something put there to protect the glass during construction while the white films screams Apple blocking the view as interior work is completed.

Last edited:
The blue film seems like something out there to protect the glass during construction while the white films screams Apple blocking the view as interior work is completed.

The white wrapping certainly looks the part 😉:

BroadwayPlazaNSO.jpg

Source: https://9to5mac.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2019/02/BroadwayPlazaNSO.jpg?quality=82&strip=all

I think because Mr. Benito has flown away, the mice have come out to play...

...in more seriousness though, I think more pics and diagrams on the progress of this project from all sources tend to calm the disagreements. They're almost like therapy here. 😸

Back