Why is there still a glazing panel missing in the crown at the top left? At this point, is it Lanterra's responsibly or the condo corp's?

Here's Part 1 of 2 taken on November 13, 2021:

IMG_2575.jpg
IMG_2576.jpg
IMG_2577.jpg
IMG_2578.jpg
IMG_2579.jpg
IMG_2580.jpg
IMG_2587.jpg
IMG_2588.jpg
IMG_2589.jpg

There is nothing in this "park" that I find appealing. Too bad, and I hate to dump on other people's work but It's way too busy. It seems to have several themes running through it. The park looks cold and confused. It looks like the aesthetics have been shoehorned to try and fit the concept. Neither concern has survived. The (sculptures?) look cold and devoid of interesting detail or charm. Public art in this city is very hit and mis. I don't know who approves these "gifts" from developers and how the approval process works. We get wonderful parks and fountains from Claude Cormier + Associates and monstrosities like the shiny tubes next to one Bloor East (in fairness to the artist the shiny tubes sculpture was supposed to be kinetic). Who's making these decisions? Whatever the process, it's not working. I don't think the public space at Wellesley on the Park is successful. Too bad. Maybe things will eventually improve. Two steps forward, one and a half steps back.

The park is literally not open to the public yet.

This will be literally the first playground in the entire Bay Cloverhill neighbourhood. It’s across the street from a daycare. It will be well used. The City and neighbourhood are also looking at street calming options on braedelbane to better connect the existing spaces next to the YMCA.

There are plans to animate it with live music and a weekly farmers market.

It’s going to be fine. Let’s see how people use it once it opens.

So they dubbed this place "Wellesley on the Park" before the park really existed, unless they meant sad little Breadalbane Park. Does the new park off Wellesley have a name yet, or will that be some process that happens later. As it is I think it should be "Wellesley on the Park Park" just to keep it consistent. Or perhaps "The Park on Wellesley." It's about as creative and well named as "East of Bay Park."

Back