5752E8BD-D1BA-4D85-A3CB-821296982B8F.jpeg
48F24C69-2F1B-48BB-AAC4-9662B76C0C77.jpeg
FA385F2A-12A2-47C7-ABD8-B834298A1FA6.jpeg

Pardon the glare.

On an unrelated note, the brick building in the foreground looks to be in pretty rough shape overall, which stinks because it’s got good bones and is in a prominent location. Any idea who owns it and if there are plans in the future for a restoration?

5F51092B-BBFE-4BFA-AB5E-C31E9ACF6EAF.jpeg

Yeah, that building is nice, and if it was lovingly restored, it would look amazing. I wish the patio space was something better than a Jack Astors, but at least they keep it pretty full in normal times.

I've never been to Jack Astors, but the Loose Moose on the other side actually has a pretty good buffalo chicken sandwich if you're looking for a quick lunch in the area.

If I'm interpreting the render correctly, judging by the height of the render people vs the real-life construction workers, it looks like they decided to go for one less indentation on the ground floor glazing, and kept it in-line? It should still look impressive, regardless.

i.e, this is now a continuous straight piece?

Screenshot 2021-12-09 134738.png

Last edited:
That's how I'm reading it. Unless there's a secondary angled frame bolting on to the bottom two-thirds of the existing frames, where the black panel currently is

If I'm interpreting the render correctly, judging by the height of the render people vs the real-life construction workers, it looks like they decided to go for one less indentation on the ground floor glazing, and kept it in-line? It should still look impressive, regardless.

i.e, this is now a continuous straight piece?

View attachment 368057
I am also interpreting it this way and I actually think it's a bit of an improvement honestly.

We might have a problem when it rains etc. With the top part of all those window panels angled downwards. Could funnel the ice, rain water etc onto the sidewalks at street level on pedestrians! As seen in the photo up above!

Back