And a reminder that this will appear taller than CIBC Square on the skyline due to it's marginally taller height and higher ground elevation.

I feel like this one is really flying under the radar considering how large it will really be.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I might be just as pumped about this project as The One and Pinnacle.

Because of the size of the footprint and the location. I really feel like the location spreads out the financial district nicely and gives the west side of the skyline a bit more balance.

Last edited:
Photos taken Monday, December 20th.

dec 208.jpg
dec 207.jpg
dec 206.jpg
dec 205.jpg
dec 204.jpg
dec 202.jpg
dec 201.jpg

And a reminder that this will appear taller than CIBC Square on the skyline due to it's marginally taller height and higher ground elevation.

I feel like this one is really flying under the radar considering how large it will really be.

It's moving very quickly too - I expect it will make a decent dent in the skyline by next summer.

For now at least. It will be largely blocked out from most angles when other nearby proposals eventually rise along with the aforementioned CIBC Square.

Waiting on @Contra update to see how tall this and how much it has to go. :)
Steel has only risen another two stories and the core about four stories since my last post. Looks like they've been getting a lot of work done fireproofing and preparing for cladding. I imagine these being the "mouth" floors they're a little slower to construct as well.

That render just shows how dated the Convention Center looks. It really needs to be torn down and replaced. Looks like a concrete bunker.
They said that of 401 Bay St too. And now it's full of regrets... /sigh

That render just shows how dated the Convention Center looks. It really needs to be torn down and replaced. Looks like a concrete bunker.
It's a relic, an ambassador of an era in architecture. As much as I don't like how it looks, I think it should stay as is to maintain diversity in the city's building stock.

Back