News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I think this one on the NE corner of 34 Ave SW and 20 St might be getting started soonish…based on an Instagram post from one of the business that’s located in one of the houses that will be torn down to make way for the development.
8109D639-7294-457D-A3B3-650473DE49CE.jpeg

Not a new project per se, but it looks like this building in Chinatown is getting a refresh/update:
1641397439317.png

DP has been submitted for Exterior Renovations: Multi-Use Commercial (refurbish building facade, rooftop deck)

Not a new project per se, but it looks like this building in Chinatown is getting a refresh/update:
View attachment 373109

DP has been submitted for Exterior Renovations: Multi-Use Commercial (refurbish building facade, rooftop deck)
Here's what the original building looked like:

I hope they preserve the sign.

A new DP has been submitted along 1st Ave NE in Bridgeland. It is replacing a DP that was submitted in 2021 for a single storey commercial building. New one is a different architect, for a licensed retaurant. I think this is the lot where the house "exploded" last year:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/conn...ths-of-work-activity-6879824501102710784-edyP

Not sure if this is a real project or just a proposal, but I just saw this on LinkedIn. Project between between Western Surety, LOLA Architecture and the U of C's SAPL. Love the vertical green feature!
That's really awesome!

Rica Migrino (one of the project designers as listed in the bottom of the post there) was on my team for the capstone project of my Urban Studies degree.

Last edited:

Back