Sure taking a long time. Four years at this point from the time shoring started.
Totally agree. I got a noification in March about occupancy date moving out again... now: "Tentative Occupancy Date as October 04, 2022." Why does that seem unlikely...

10th May 2022

IMG_1056.jpg

The exterior looks pretty good. Can't believe this is the same developer who screwed over purchasers in their Vaughan condo project.

Last edited by a moderator:
One pic, from right before I fell on buckling sidewalk at Yonge/Bloor (aside from minor scrapes, it's only my ego that took a real bruising)......

There would be lots of other pics, (I dusted myself off and kept going)....if only I'd noted that I dislodged the memory card..........sigh.

Camera, is actually fine, but I didn't fix it til late in my walk.

Edit to add: I want to share my gratitude to the people nice enough to stop, and inquire if I was ok.

DSC07582.JPG

One pic, from right before I fell on buckling sidewalk at Yonge/Bloor (aside from minor scrapes, it's only my ego that took a real bruising)......

There would be lots of other pics, (I dusted myself off and kept going)....if only I'd noted that I dislodged the memory card..........sigh.

Camera, is actually fine, but I didn't fix it til late in my walk.

Edit to add: I want to share my gratitude to the people nice enough to stop, and inquire if I was ok.

View attachment 402675
Glad you're OK. Just yesterday I helped a lady who fell just east of here (at the Bloor end of the Bloor viaduct) - she stepped on a banana peel and slipped. Sounds funny, but I'm sure it wasn't for her. She was OK though. So many inconsiderate people ...

Sure taking a long time. Four years at this point from the time shoring started.
What is Gupta's reputation? I'm aware of the Vaughan fiasco, but otherwise? I only ask because the site of a purported Gupta midrise office building (I believe) on the northwest corner of Yonge and York Mills has been sitting dormant for close to 10 years. How is that permitted?

Back