Votes: 19 40.4%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The point I was making is that they are smoothing/levelling the site almost as if prepping for paving. Why would you do that if you were going to dig?
Don't they always do that to make it easier for the equipment and pile drivers? It also helps to not create a big morass if it rains I imagine

The point I was making is that they are smoothing/levelling the site almost as if prepping for paving. Why would you do that if you were going to dig?
Isn’t that just called backfilling? I think they always do it before pile driving/excavating.

Could be they are leveling the ground in preparation for the drillers. If there was a parking lot going in they would have to apply for a permit. I'm thinking this might be happening soon. Fingers crossed.

Could be they are leveling the ground in preparation for the drillers. If there was a parking lot going in they would have to apply for a permit. I'm thinking this might be happening soon. Fingers crossed.
I would be very surprised if they didn’t go on this. You don’t downzone for wood frame to shorten your development timeframes and make the building more economical and not go on it. Can’t think of another reason to go from higher density to wood frame

I'm also thinking if they weren't going to start on this, they would have just left the sales centre and parking lot as it was....unless the sales centre was a temporary permit, but even then, renewing it would have been cheaper than demolishing and levelling.

Back