News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Dollarama remains the only applicant for a sign permit at these premises, so that seems fairly likely.
I had high hopes for the Yonge street side. I can't help feeling that a more prominent Dollarama doesn't get rid of the aura of "this property is on the brink of failure". The renders on the associated page look like they're keeping the old-school windows on the south side of Yonge and towards the main entrance. Why? No idea. I'm not sure this reno is able to carry as much weight as they need probably need it to.

Hazukido croissant shop is opening at 1200 Bay Street (NW corner of Bay & Bloor).

It'll be along Bay, basically facing towards the the bus stop:

20220620_093546.jpg

Any word on the old Club Monaco, Pottery Barn spaces? Any new leasing activity?
Balenciaga opened on Yorkville.
It sounds like Reformation and Zadig + Voltaire are also opening on Yorkville.
Alexander Wang is opening at 110 Bloor.
My understanding is 100 Bloor has been leased, but not sure if that is still true or just very serious discussions (I don't know if this is just gossip, but I believe Tiffany was going to move to 100 Bloor taking 12k of space as their 10 year lease is up at 150 Bloor, where they have 10k square feet, so slightly bigger).

Any word on the old Club Monaco, Any new leasing activity?

Yes, it's been leased. Announcement will come in the next few weeks.

My understanding is 100 Bloor has been leased, but not sure if that is still true or just very serious discussions (I don't know if this is just gossip, but I believe Tiffany was going to move to 100 Bloor taking 12k of space as their 10 year lease is up at 150 Bloor, where they have 10k square feet, so slightly bigger).

Not what I'm hearing; but I've got feelers out to double-check.

Yes, it's been leased. Announcement will come in the next few weeks.

Not what I'm hearing; but I've got feelers out to double-check.
The small, former Zegna spot, has a Leased sign. Which is interesting, I thought the bigger space was leased as well.

So then, we are waiting to hear about the former Zegna, Pottery Barn and Club Monaco sites. I thought the Zegna site was actually quite large?

The latest demising plans for 100 Bloor had ~16k square feet for the former Pottery Barn, and about 4.5k for the Zegna space (2.5k on ground, 2k on the second floor). Also I believe Reformation and Zadig and Voltaire are in 111/113 Yorkville, but not sure where the renovations landed for that building. I don't have ANY idea about 157 Bloor

Back