They've already installed the ground floor windows and it looks like another sterile glass frontage. I'm all for wait and see and I think the rest of the project looks nice. But unless they install fins or some other colour/texture at ground level, I'm not feeling too optimistic about that piece. Hopefully the landscaping makes up for it.
From the renderings (yes, I know, renderings), the aim is to have a clear view into the (animated) main floor. As we have all seen, it is often unwise to judge a building until it is really finished. I suggest patience!

Just got my butt down there (took Winnie to the Cherry Beach off-leash doggy paradise... just past the nicest group of smallish bridges in the country).

T3 Bayside is gorgeous already. Better than 📷.

From the renderings (yes, I know, renderings), the aim is to have a clear view into the (animated) main floor. As we have all seen, it is often unwise to judge a building until it is really finished. I suggest patience!
The ground floor will be just as it is, same as the rendering.

7C76171D-9318-4B21-9560-B776B656B5F4.jpeg

People still trust renders? Like I said, so far it looks like the ground floor will be a wall of glass with no colour or texture to jazz it up. The rest of the build looks good, but I was hoping for more at ground level. Hopefully a bit more ornamentation is installed eventually; or the improved streetscaping will make up for the glass frontage.

Back