News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Poilievre is your winner.............and not close either..........with a whopping 68% of the vote, the man who suggested what our government needs is Cryptocurrency just before Bitcoin tanked........is now the leader
of the opposition.

I wish I could say he stood no chance........of being PM, but we somehow elected Doug Ford in this province............

What a depressing state of affairs that hundreds of thousands of people could vote for...........him.

I will give this to the man, he (or his writers) can riff some good lines together..........this paragraph from his speech tonight isn't bad:

1662865158233.png

Source for the above: https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pie...ervative-leadership-on-first-ballot-1.6063223

Poilievre is your winner.............and not close either..........with a whopping 68% of the vote, the man who suggested what our government needs is Cryptocurrency just before Bitcoin tanked........is now the leader
of the opposition.

I wish I could say he stood no chance........of being PM, but we somehow elected Doug Ford in this province............

What a depressing state of affairs that hundreds of thousands of people could vote for...........him.

I will give this to the man, he (or his writers) can riff some good lines together..........this paragraph from his speech tonight isn't bad:

View attachment 426225

Source for the above: https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pie...ervative-leadership-on-first-ballot-1.6063223
Maybe it's just a big, fat gift to the Liberals - a chance for Canadians to wake up and say what they don't want. Decision time is a few years away, still.

Maybe it's just a big, fat gift to the Liberals - a chance for Canadians to wake up and say what they don't want. Decision time is a few years away, still.
Let's hope - PP is a very divisive man with some crazy ideas (and the Tory party has some VERY strange members/voters) but at some point "the people' will get tired of the Liberals (and/or Trudeau) and will look for 'someone else". In many people's eyes, the NDP are really not 'ready' to govern so their choices are Liberals or Tories.

Wow! So now Pierre is calling out and denouncing extremists since they are going after his family. When he was called out before for his ties with them, he just attacked the media.

Wow! So now Pierre is calling out and denouncing extremists since they are going after his family. When he was called out before for his ties with them, he just attacked the media.

A conservative two-faced hypocrite of convenience? I'm shell shocked!

Beaverton had it best:

AoD

Back