News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Have you seen anything posted for it at this time?? Until it is posted which it will be, only bumping a thread at this time and not adding anything new.
I will add a caveat: if no one happens to sight the vehicle, it will not be posted. It is possible for something to be running around without it being sighted.

But, yes, if no one has posted about it, then no one has any updates on it.

GO Transit just contacted me again! they shared my recommendation for future rail design, I feel like GO Transit or Metrolinx knows who I am know since I been contacting them for years about all sorts of stuff.

GO Transit just contacted me again! they shared my recommendation for future rail design, I feel like GO Transit or Metrolinx knows who I am know since I been contacting them for years about all sorts of stuff.
Or it’s just a social media worker doing what their job is, but what was your recommendation?

Or it’s just a social media worker doing what their job is, but what was your recommendation?
Nope it's not social media. I have met with them several times talking about future go transit projects etc. I talked to them about the K5LA and how it should come back, and a couple of other things about the fleet which I cannot share with you people.

Nope it's not social media. I have met with them several times talking about future go transit projects etc. I talked to them about the K5LA and how it should come back, and a couple of other things about the fleet which I cannot share with you people.
Lol whatever type of horn they use doesn’t matter. They won’t replace a horn with an older horn just because it’s cool to train enthusiasts.

Now I could be wrong but I really do doubt that they’ve given you confidential information about the fleet, especially considering there’s really nothing significant going on right now that would require secrets.

Lol whatever type of horn they use doesn’t matter. They won’t replace a horn with an older horn just because it’s cool to train enthusiasts.

Now I could be wrong but I really do doubt that they’ve given you confidential information about the fleet, especially considering there’s really nothing significant going on right now that would require secrets.
it's secrets to you people on this forum, not everyone tho. I talked about a dual horn system. I have blueprints for the refurbishment of the cab cars 200-214 I sketched them out years ago.

A GO Transit Engineer allowed me to use the horn/bell, brake, lights, controls etc. so many years ago in the cab car and locomotive. It was nice of them to let me go inside and operate it

A GO Transit Engineer allowed me to use the horn/bell, brake, lights, controls etc. so many years ago in the cab car and locomotive. It was nice of them to let me go inside and operate it
That’s not too hard to get, you aren’t a mini-Verster because of it and your blueprint lol. I don’t want to be too demeaning though.

Back