The quality of this photo is poor however I thought I would still post as don't recall one recently from this angle.

160 front.png

It's almost too bad that 150 Front Street will block this building from the lake skyline (if it is built)

150 Front would be next door/same side of the street so it wouldn't block it from the Island/west harbourfront views. Perhaps it would block it from Polson Pier, that is, if 160 Front will even be visible from there to start with.

The quality of this photo is poor however I thought I would still post as don't recall one recently from this angle.

View attachment 430264
The 'poor' quality actually makes it cool - it gives the pic a '60s feel. At a glance one may even think it's a picture of the TD Centre under construction, especially with the TD logo on top.

150 Front would be next door/same side of the street so it wouldn't block it from the Island/west harbourfront views. Perhaps it would block it from Polson Pier, that is, if 160 Front will even be visible from there to start with.
160 Front is already blocked from that vantage point by CIBC Square and the rising Pinnacle One Yonge towers.

Union Centre will definitely block this one out when or if it eventually rises. Tenants should enjoy those lake views while they last 😄

Back